Cardio Builder Bundle
Cardio Builder Bundle
1 Year Warranty
Have a Question?
These ropes are amazing and the absorption mat is a must-have to protect your joints. I assumed jump roping would be an easy workout however, it was very tiring, challenging, and fun with some tunes to distract me from my firey aching muscles. Please note, these are designed for professionals. Some of them have wiring under the coating and can be extremely painful if you accidentally hit yourself with it, haha! Also, the wiring makes it a little challenging to adjust the length, I recommend using a heavy-duty wire cutter as a solution. I mainly use the weighted red one as a warm-up and switch to the white rope which can easily be adjusted with scissors. This is an amazing product that I am happy to own and you won't be disappointed if you purchased them.
Cardio Builder Bundle
This is a great 3 pack of jump ropes! The red one is a heavy weighted rope, the blue is thicker but not super heavy and the white/black one is a thin regular rope. The jump mat is nice to protect the ropes and slightly cushion your jumps. The length of the ropes is adjustable so if you are super short you can easily decrease the length of the ropes. Overall they work great!
These are probably the best quality jump ropes I have seen in quite some time. They are durable and comfortable to use. I highly recommend.
I love a good jump rope, and my old set wore out and started falling apart, so I was on the lookout for a better cardio rope set and stumbled upon these. I was intrigued that it came with 3 ropes for different things, so I got it. It's super wrapped up, so when you first get it, it will be a bit hard to swing around, as its in its own tightly coiled ball, but the more you use the ropes, the more stretched out they become which happens quickly. The heavy rope really doesn't look like it would be challenging, but after a few swings, you really, really do feel it, and it helps from catching on your wood porch (like mine) as it's a solid piece with very light handles. The middle sized speed rope has handles that are ergonomic and not straight on, but are at a 90 degree angle held with a metal clasp and a small loop, so they are more friendly on your wrists and don't lead to strain. The thinnest rope has the same 90 degree handles, which makes my life so much better, since I have very thin and delicate wrists and they strain easily. They're very generous so they can be used by smaller or larger people, without feeling like you're about to whip yourself in the face or feet. The two lighter ropes are very thin and swing easily, and yet you still get a great cardio workout. They're easy to hang, store and wipe down, as they feel like a slick plastic, and they don't get dirty, chipped, or cracked easily, even with a lot of abuse. Definitely an upgrade to my workouts and they feel like they'll last forever, especially with the handles being in a much better position for long-term use. Awesome set for anyone of any skill level.
Jump rope is almost twice as effective as running for building your cardio. Develop your cardio, add variety to your workouts and and get a serious sweat with this builder bundle.
- Boxer 3.0 Jump Rope is our recommended starting point for any jump rope cardio workout. This 5mm PVC jump rope is favored by boxers because of the smooth action of the handles and the "just right" thickness of the cord for cardio training. Use this for longer sessions. Comes at 10ft length. Easy to resize.
- Heavy Muay Thai 2.0 is a big step up in resistance and difficulty. Spike your heart rate in shorter sets and sessions with this 1.5lb rope that offers a serious burn. Choose length.
- Spark Speed Rope with our 3.2mm outdoor cable ads variety and speed to your workouts to get your heart rate pumping. This rope enables you to rotate the rope much more quickly because of the speed cable. Use it for speed jumping or double unders for a greater challenge. Comes at a 10ft length. Easy to resize down with cable cutters.
- Jump Rope Mat (Optional) - We highly recommend using a jump rope mat when you jump to protect your joints. Our 48" x 36" standard mat helps reduce impact on joints, while also extending the life of your jump ropes. Easy to clean and roll up and store. Use indoors or outdoors.
Resources for Jump Rope Cardio Training:
Shipping & Returns
We ship same day on orders before 11am PST. Orders after 11am ship next day. Want to return your product? We'll refund the cost of the product within our 90 day return window.
Our products are guaranteed with a 1-year money-back warranty. Within the 1 year warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. We pay the shipping.
Feel the Burn
Use the 1.5lb Muay Thai to spike your heart rate and get a serious workout.
Work in double unders or speed skipping with the Spark Speed Rope for a twist on your cardio workout.
Train Like a Boxer
The Boxer 3.0 Rope is what the pros use to build their cardio, develop skill and build a rhythm.
Same Day Shipping
USA Customer Service
Get It Customized
Jump smarter with a mat
We recommend using a jump rope mat to reduce impact on your joints and to extend the life of your jump rope, especially on hard outdoor surfaces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.