A portable jump rope mat that absorbs the impact of jumping on your joints and extends the life of your jump ropes. Useful for jump rope training, stretching and calisthenics.
Made with a special 1/4" high density vinyl foam designed to reduce shock on your joints while also reducing rope rebound. Less bounce = less misses.
Standard Size: 48" x 36" x 1/4" - 7lb (fits any room in the house)
- Use outoors or indoors. Heavy duty material can be used on outdoor surfaces like concrete or brick or indoors on carpet, tile or wood floors.
- Muffles the noise of jumping rope (especially indoors)
- Can easily be rolled up for storage or travel
- Tapered edges to reduce chance of "catching" the rope.
- Easy to clean with water and rag.
- Bottom features non-slip pattern to hold the mat in place on smooth cement, gym floors or indoor home surfaces like wood, vinyl or tile.
Shipping & Returns
We ship same day on orders before 11am PST. Orders after 11am ship next day. Want to return your product? We'll refund the cost of the product within our 90 day return window.
Our products are guaranteed with a 1-year money-back warranty. Within the 1 year warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. We pay the shipping.
Really does help the feet & knees handle the repetitive impacts.
I like jumping on this mat. I was originally jumping on concrete which made a previous foot injury flare up. This helps a lot with impact and my foot doesn’t hurt as much after a long session. It’s dense but has some bounce to it. It’s easy to roll up and put away.
Jump Rope Mat
Good value, very solid, adds right amount of cushion, heavy solid material, seems like it should cost more. Very pleased
Same Day Shipping
USA Customer Service
Get It Customized
Jump smarter with a mat
We recommend using a jump rope mat to reduce impact on your joints and to extend the life of your jump rope, especially on hard outdoor surfaces.