Bullet FIT Rope
Bullet FIT Rope
1 Year Warranty
Have a Question?
Great spin, handles were heavy compared to prior rope Elite SRS surge
I've used the Bullet Fit Jump Rope every day for 2 weeks now. The handles are long (which I like) and of high quality. The weight of the handles and the weight of the cable work well together. I have the cable mounted in the sides of the handles and with the length of the handles and the high quality bearings you can get it going really fast. The connection of the cable to the handles seems to be solid. I've not had any problems with the cable working itself loose in the handles. It's a good, solid jump rope.
The Bullet FIT Rope* features a near frictionless spin and an innovative head design that makes resizing or cord replacement extremely quick and easy.
Bullet FIT: *U.S. Pat. No. 10,617,902
- No screwdriver or allen wrench required. Replace or resize cables by loosening the chuck at the head of the rope with your fingers.
- No more cutting excess cable. The handles can hold up to 5" of excess rope each, giving you 10" of additional cable/cord length to play with (2.4mm|3/32" cable and smaller). No more worry about cutting your cable too short. This also allows multiple jumpers of different heights to use the same rope and quickly resize for their needs.
- Lightning quick spin: Dual steel ball bearings in the handle make this one of the smoothest, fastest ropes in the world.
- Choose your jump angle: The handles allow you to insert your cable at a 90 degree or 180 degree angle. 90 degrees is best for pure speed. 180 degrees is better for fitness and freestyle routines that include crossing movements.
Handles: 6.6" long / anodized aluminum / slip-protect knurl grip
Weight: 2.5oz (each handle)
Durability: High-grade steel ball bearings won't rust or wear out
Shipping & Returns
We ship same day on orders before 11am PST. Orders after 11am ship next day. Want to return your product? We'll refund the cost of the product within our 90 day return window.
Our products are guaranteed with a 1-year money-back warranty. Within the 1 year warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. We pay the shipping.
Same Day Shipping
USA Customer Service
Get It Customized
Jump smarter with a mat
We recommend using a jump rope mat to reduce impact on your joints and to extend the life of your jump rope, especially on hard outdoor surfaces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.