The Fastest Speed Jumping Cable
An ultra thin coated cable for competition speed jumping. Thinnest, lightest speed cable available.
- 1.1mm: Slightly thinner is the fastest be least durable and lightest option.
- 1.3mm: Includes an extra coating of PTFE for a little more weight and durability.
- Recommended for experienced competitive jumpers only. It cuts through the air like no other cable, but it can be hard to "feel" the rope because it is so thin and light.
- PTFE coating adds durability, but it will still wear through quickly if used on abrasive surfaces like concrete. Recommended for smooth indoor surfaces only.
- Comes with the cable protection kit to enhance the life of your cable.
Shipping & Returns
We ship same day on orders before 11am PST. Orders after 11am ship next day. Want to return your product? We'll refund the cost of the product within our 90 day return window.
Our products are guaranteed with a 1-year money-back warranty. Within the 1 year warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. We pay the shipping.
I love my thin rope !
Smoothest and Fastest rope out there! I had a chance to meet the Leadership team and test this cable at a CrossFit Event and got over 400 double unders unbroken. Haven’t used anything else since!
I can't say enough of about their customer service. Two of my cables broke (one because I installed it wrong) and they promptly replaced them for free.
The order arrived faster than expected which was a great surprise! My 10 yr old needed a replacement rope for the upcoming National Competition and this was exactly what he asked for. Excellent quality, quick delivery.
My daughter needed a handle for speed and her tournament was 3days away and we received one in less than 34 hours. Hat’s off to the shipping team . Thanks for everything
Same Day Shipping
USA Customer Service
Get It Customized
Jump smarter with a mat
We recommend using a jump rope mat to reduce impact on your joints and to extend the life of your jump rope, especially on hard outdoor surfaces.