Quickly: A heavy rope for harder jump rope workouts.
The Muay Thai jump rope doesn’t mess around. This 1.5-pound rope offers a quick cardio workout and a deep burn in the shoulders and forearms. This heavy resistance rope is the same style jump rope used by Muay Thai fighters, featuring a heavy 1lb+ PVC cord and ball bearings for a smooth spin.
- Dual ball bearings create a very smooth spin
- Weight in the cord, NOT in the handles
- Heavy duty handles that can be abused during endurance workouts
Weight varies by rope length:
- 8ft - 1.3lbs (heights under 5'8")
- 9ft - 1.5lbs heights 5'9" to 6'1")
- 10ft - 1.7lbs (heights 6'2" and over)
- 12mm diameter hollow core PVC rope
- 4.75" long dual-ball bearing handles (rope is secured in handle with a metal bolt).
- Dual ball bearings in handles improve spin and eliminate PVC wear at handle.