I ordered these beads for my ropes to add a little weight. And they were so easy to install on my ropes.
Debería de tener mas coles....
Quick delivery, good quality products, friendly service.
Ces beads m'ont permis de feanchir des paliers techniques et de progresser dans les tricks. Personnellement je les installe directement sur une corde classique pvc et pas sur une ficelle, pour plus d'inertie.
Le rendu visuel est par ailleurs très bien !
I got 3 jump rope kits + an extra bag of 1 inch beads to change out some colors (and get free shipping). It is fun to string your own rope. Definitely worth a couple of bucks extra to get colors you like. The beads are a vibrant color and we’re enjoying learning to jump rope! The website it a bit slow and clunky, but the ropes are worth it!
Durable and shatterproof plastic beads for making or customizing jump ropes.
- It takes about 100 1" beads to make a standard 9ft jump rope. Likewise, 50 2" beads will make a 9ft jump rope.
- 85 1" beads or 42 2" beads will make a shorter 7ft jump rope (most standard size for kids).
- 1" Beads: 6.5mm Inner Diameter (ID), 8mm Outer Diameter (OD)
- 2" Beads: 6.5mm Inner Diameter (ID), 8mm Outer Diameter (OD).
- 2" Heavy Beads: 7mm Inner Diameter, 10mm Outer Diameter
- 1" Soft Beads: Ultra durable 1" soft beads made of a flexible and non-toxic TPU material that won't hurt arms or legs when hit with the rope. Soft beads are much quieter on hard indoor surfaces than traditional hard beads.
Frequently purchased with a spool of braided polycord for making jump ropes.
Shipping & Returns
We ship same day on orders before 11am PST. Orders after 11am ship next day. Want to return your product? We'll refund the cost of the product within our 90 day return window.
Our products are guaranteed with a 1-year money-back warranty. Within the 1 year warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. We pay the shipping.
Same Day Shipping
USA Customer Service
Get It Customized
This product is from the:
Jump smarter with a mat
We recommend using a jump rope mat to reduce impact on your joints and to extend the life of your jump rope, especially on hard outdoor surfaces.