Kids Signature Beaded Jump Rope
Kids Signature Beaded Jump Rope
Overstock item available 50% off while supplies last.
1 Year Warranty
Have a Question?
Jump Rope Sizing Guide
By default all of our jump ropes come with a 10 foot cord or cable, unless otherwise specified. This length of cord will fit anybody up to 6' 4" tall for general fitness jumping.
Longer cords and cables can be purchased separately.
Easily size down your 10ft cord/cable with scissors or cable cutters.
General Fitness: If you’re just getting started with a jump rope or simply want to burn a few calories, efficiency is no longer the goal but rather consistency. While you’re still learning to jump, you may need a bit more length in the rope. This extra length will allow you the space to make minor technique errors without causing misses. We recommend a height of 10” to 18” over your head.
- Goal: Consistency
- Clearance: 10” to 18”
Speed & Double Unders: The goal with speed jumping is efficiency, which means you want the jump rope to travel the shortest distance possible with minimal effort. If your jump rope is too long, it will feel sloppy and take too much effort to turn. A shorter distance means a smaller gap between your head and the rope. You’ll want to aim for 4” to 8” to maximize your jump rope speed.
- Goal: Efficiency
- Clearance: 4” to 8”
Freestyle: Jump rope tricks require a high level of control over the rope and the handles. Freestyle jump rope allows for the variance in recommended height because of the different paths the rope takes for tricks. Whatever length you’re most comfortable with is best. Typically, we recommend the rope be between 6” to 14” over your head. However, it is common to see ropes only a few inches over the heads of competitive freestyle jumpers.
- Goal: Control
- Clearance: 6” to 14”
Good quality product!
I bought this rainbow rope for my kids to start practicing! Excellent quality 👌
Just like at school
Easy to adjust.
Our kid's beaded jump rope is the perfect addition to any child's outdoor activities. The colorful beads add fun and excitement while also providing weight for smooth and easy rotation. This durable jump rope can be tailored to fit children of all sizes, promoting healthy exercise and coordination skills.
- Durable design: Our kids beaded jump rope is made with high-quality materials that can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. The shatter proof beads and unbreakable handles ensure that the jump rope will last for a long time, even with rough play.
- Promotes healthy habits: Jumping rope is a fun and effective way for kids to stay active and healthy. Our beaded jump rope helps improve coordination, balance, and cardiovascular health, while also encouraging kids to get moving and enjoy exercise.
- Lightweight and tangle-free: Our beaded jump rope is designed to be lightweight and easy to handle, making it perfect for kids of all ages and skill levels. The smooth beads and tangle-free rope ensure that kids can jump without any interruptions or frustration, so they can focus on having fun and staying active.
Sizing: This rope can be sized down by removing beads and shortening cord. In general, We recommend :
- 7' ropes only for students K-1st grade (under 4'9")
- 8' ropes will work for students and athletes from 4'10" to 5' 3" tall
- 9' ropes will work for students and athletes from 5'4" - 5'11" tall
Shipping & Returns
We ship same day on orders before 11am PST. Orders after 11am ship next day. Want to return your product? We'll refund the cost of the product within our 90 day return window.
Our products are guaranteed with a 1-year money-back warranty. Within the 1 year warranty we will refund, repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship. We pay the shipping.
Same Day Shipping
USA Customer Service
Get It Customized
Jump smarter with a mat
We recommend using a jump rope mat to reduce impact on your joints and to extend the life of your jump rope, especially on hard outdoor surfaces.